Dental Care of Jackson Hole offers our patients the best possible dental care. We aim to provide the service you need to feel good about your teeth and confident in your smile. Your needs for general dentistry, laser dentistry, periodontics, and more can be met by Dr. Paula J. Schmidt, Dr. Braiden Jorgensen, and their team in Jackson County, Wyoming.
Call us right now or arrange a meeting with our team. We are eager to get to know you and assist you in achieving the ideal smile.
Benefits of Getting Regular Dental Care
General dentistry in Jackson County is vital for the maintenance of your oral health. It aids in preventing gum disease and tooth decay, which, if ignored, can result in more severe problems. Regular general dentistry checkups can also help us spot any issues early on, allowing quicker and more efficient treatment.
Overview of the Services We Provide in General Dentistry
The practice of general dentistry involves caring for and shielding your teeth and gums from disease. The following essential and restorative dentistry services are offered at Dental Care of Jackson Hole:
- General Examinations: Keeping up with your oral health requires regular examinations. They not only help us identify any issues early on and give you thorough guidance on how to take care of your teeth and mouth, but they also foster a relationship of trust between you and our staff. We’re here to provide you with high-quality dental care that will make you feel fantastic about your smile. Deep cleanings and x-rays can be part of general exams. They will not only keep your teeth in good condition, but they may also prevent many problems in the future. Regular appointments will help you stay in the best shape possible.
- Dental Cleanings: A routine for maintaining oral health must include dental cleanings. They can lessen your chance of acquiring cavities and gum disease and help freshen your breath and smile more. We remove plaque, tartar, and other germs that can accumulate on teeth over time and lead to decay or other issues during routine dental cleanings. Our welcoming staff will thoroughly clean your teeth using specialized instruments to remove buildup smoothly and efficiently. And we can provide tips on maintaining your oral health in between appointments!
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants are a thin plastic coating applied to the teeth to prevent decay on the molars and premolars, The microorganisms that can cause cavities are kept out of the crevices of the teeth by these sealants. Sealants are a quick, painless procedure that will help maintain the strength and health of your teeth.
- Fluoride Treatments: Flouride treatments are crucial in strengthening teeth and preventing decay. Fluoride is a mineral that strengthens teeth and increases resistance to decay. It is present in many foods and water sources and many kinds of toothpaste. To help prevent cavities and preserve a healthy smile, our team will administer a special fluoride solution to your teeth during a fluoride treatment.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings can restore teeth harmed by trauma or decay. To ensure that your tooth looks and functions the same as before the damage, we use various materials, including porcelain, gold, and composite resin.
What to Expect During a General Dentistry Visit
Dr. Paula J. Schmidt, Dr. Braiden Jorgensen, and their team will look for potential problems with your teeth and gums. Your teeth, mouth, and surrounding tissues will all be thoroughly examined. This exam may include x-rays and other specialized diagnostic procedures.
Our team will review your best treatment options after identifying any potential problems. We may advise general treatments like cleanings or fillings, depending on the situation.